2012 AMA National #1 1000-P-CG Class
Photos by Scooter Grubb, Lou Fischer, and Drew Gatewood
Proud Sponsor and Founder of the "Hoosier Hot Sprockets" Motorcyle Racing Team.
SPEEDWAY, LONGTRACK, FLATTRACK, & MX
As I mentioned earlier on this site my AMA/F.I.M. Technical Steward license has taken me to many different races and race disciples around the U.S. Some of which are as follows.
* F.I.M. Superbike World Championship Series, Miller Motorsorts Park, Tooele, Utah
* AMA Amateur Dirttrack Grand Championships, DuQuoin State Fairgrounds, DuQuoin, Illinois
* F.I.M. MOTO GP Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, California
* AMA DuQuoin Magic Mile Shootout, DuQuoin State Fairgrounds, Duquoin, Illinois
* BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials, Bonneville Salt Flats, Wendover, Utah
* F.I.M. MOTO GP Indianapolis motor Speedway, Indianapolis, Indiana
* TOP1 OIL World Landspeed Shootout, Bonneville Salt Flats, Wendover, Utah
When at home, and not building engines, my Wife, youngest Son, and I jump on the sidecar rig and I attend many different dirt races; from stockcars to flattrack to my favorite which is Speedway Racing. If you've never seen alcohol burning, brakeless, speedway motorcycles you owe it to yourself. A four lap race on a small dirt oval lasts about one minute!!
Plus, keep an eye on this website for updates on the Jawa Landspeed racing motorcycle currently being built.
Finished Rolling Chassis (Seeley Roadrace Replica) built by www.framecrafters.net. Framecrafters designed and built the frame, swingarm, and fuel tank. They do great work, and come highly recommended.